Archives for March 2011
- Ah, it’s good to go back to Southern California
- “I’m goin back to Cali”
- “It never rains in Southern California”
- “California… knows how to party”
- Ok CA songs in my head have got to stop…
- First American Airlines flight… looking forward to somthing new.
- Whenever I go to the bathroom on flights I feel like the plane will drop, sending me flying up and hitting the roof… kinda like Charlie in the first episode of LOST. I go fast.
- Reading a GREAT new book. Will tell all of you about later.
- NBC on the plane is awesome. Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Jay Leno shorts, Jimmy Fallon shorts. Time is flying by.
- I haven’t even used all my iPhone/Mac batteries yet.
- Watched The Kids Are All Right
- GOOD movie. Lots of sex scenes.
- It’s REALLY awkward to be watching sex scenes when other people can see your computer screen. Especially when it keeps happening.
- Also on the list of airplane awkward? Laughing outloud at the movie you’re watching when nobody else is watching it with you.
- Here. Yay. Thank you for letting me live another day, pilots. High Five.
- It’s really fun to be up 3 hours before everybody else.
- Oh well, I’ll just have to go back to sleep.
- Twist my arm.
- Friends last night, friends today, TRX tomorrow, other friends tomorrow night, home on Monday.
- Happy Weekend, everybody!
My mom just moved into a new house last weekend so we all (the aunts/cousins/children) had to be there in order to help take care of the crap work that comes with moving into a new house; hanging drapes, installing new towel racks, decorating, etc. My two aunts and I decided to get mom a new entertainment center so we ventured to the store to let her pick one out. Then we put it together. Six of us, 5 hours. Not even kidding.
You peeps liked my plank tutorial I did a couple of weeks ago (or 5 of you did), so I’m going to do another exercise tutorial: show you how it’s done, where you should feel it, and how NOT to do it. I’ll let you choose the type of exercise though, ’cause I’m nice like that. : )
TRX Training has introduced the new TRX Rip Trainer! It’s very exciting in the world of fitness. Why? Because I said so. Ha! Kidding. (But really folks) I can attest to its effectiveness. While I was at the annual TRX Instructor’s Summit in San Fran last month, we all got a Rip Trainer workout and we were ALL feeling it for the next few days. A bunch of fitness professionals, feeling it. My core was so sore it hurt to laugh, cough, sit up. LOVED IT. Watch the vid. Check it out. (I’m in it. Kind of. In the background. But still still, technically, in it.)