Archives for August 2012
- I’m really glad I was born. I’ve had a kick-ass life so far, with very few regrets, and no what-ifs.
- I really only plan on becoming more kick-ass as I age. I’m not upset about getting older at all.
- We’ll see if I still feel that way at 40… ; )
- Thanks to Jennifer “Hardcore” for my sah-weet Birthday Princess crown and wand yesterday at bootcamp. She’s the BOMB.
- She even gave me a Ring Pop. A Ring Pop! It was amazing. Even though it didn’t fit on my finger…
- Does anybody else accidently write their birth date when trying to write the actual date on your `birthday? Happens to me every year.
- I love Facebook on your birthday. Messages pouring in all day… Feeling the love, for sure.
- I really love having Facebook friends in Asia and Australia. The messages pour in starting the night before. Thank you date line.
- My favorite cake is Pillsbury Funfetti Cake with Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip icing. It’s heaven in your mouth. My roomie is making me one tonight!!!
- Every year, at least for the last 3 years, we’ve gone to a water park for my birthday. It’s so much fun to run around like a 10 year old with all your friends. We’ll be doing that next weekend.
- I was supposed to be in Toledo today but my trip got cancelled at the last minute so I’m still in bed. Hey-ell yes.
- The only problem is that I didn’t plan anything to celebrate today since I thought I’d be gone. But I don’t really feel like planning anything. Thoughts on what I should do?
- Thank you, Sarah for awesome flowers this morning!
- I’ll be heading to Greece one month from now! Yeow!!!
- Does anybody else feel they should have their ish together by a certain age? I’m at that age now and while I feel like I’ve gotten most of my ish together, I still feel like a few other things should be done by now… like a substantially bigger savings account for one. ; )
- Every year on my birthday I make my fitness class participants do X number of reps for everything depending on how old I am that year… e.g. 25 years old, 25 lunges per set. It’s fun. ; )
- Take this into consideration if you ever come to my class on my birthday.
- Believe me, you’ll know it’s my birthday ahead of time. I usually start counting down a month in advance.
- I do have a long walk/run planned with this guy though… he loves my birthday. It means he gets treats too.
- Note the grass stain on his forehead. This is from him diving, headfirst, into bushes/grass/woods at top speed. Cracks me up every time… especially ’cause it’s still there from two days ago. Guess we’ll be getting a bath today for my birthday as well.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
I do have
What I was going for:
Legs Over Your Head, Look at Your Crotch Handstand
Doing the kick thing they do to get to the corner of the mat: